RECENT Healthcare Industry Experience
At least 7 years of Project Management Expereince
Strong WATERFALL expereince
Our client, a national health care insurance provider needs a Senior Project Manager. The ideal candidate will be a confident Project Manager with excellent communication, strong customer relations skills, follow-up, and organizational skills
This position will be working directly with and supporting business executives on a day-to-day basis with high visibility. This professional will have the ability to multitask and prioritize; be able to lead and direct high-priority projects with multiple strategic dependencies. This engagement is 12-24 months months long.
- Facilitate weekly meetings and drive projects to timely completion.
- Manage Project budgets up to $100M+.
- Forecast monthly project budgeting.
- Assemble project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts daily, identifying resources needs, and performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality timeline issues appropriately.
- Track key projects milestones and adjust project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of all stakeholders.
- Coordinate communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Assist Management to lead and direct high-priority projects, which often require considerable resources and high levels of functional integration.
- Assemble project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedule to ensure timely completion of a project.
- Provide oversight, assistance, and direction for projects in domain area, as assigned.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
- Develop and proactively manage detailed issues and risk management plans, reflects contingencies, and relate required efforts in schedules.
- 10 or more years of related work experience with at least 7 years managing projects.
- Waterfall and Agile Project Management Methodologies experience- very strong WATERFALL needed
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- Expert written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Project
- College Degree
- ASSERTIVE, DRIVEN and CONFIDENT with strong ability to drive and facilitate impactful weekly meetings
- Strong Organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Not afraid to come to independent solutions.
- Problem Solver Mentality