Long Term Contract
W2 contract terms only.
Our client, a national health care insurance provider needs a Senior BA. The ideal candidate will be a confident Business Analyst with excellent communication, strong customer relations skills, follow-up, and organizational skills
This position will be working directly with and supporting business executives on a day-to-day basis with high visibility. This professional will have the ability to multitask and prioritize; be able to lead and direct high-priority projects with multiple strategic dependencies. This engagement is 12-24 months long.
Our client, a major health care company is looking for a Senior Business Analyst that is very confident and can master working with an executive level audience. The best candidate will be outgoing, confident and have excellent communication skills as they will work with all audience levels and 4-5 business areas. Exceptional skills writing requirements under a waterfall methodology is required. The candidate must be very detailed oriented with the ability to ask the right questions. This is a remote yearlong contract to start.
Foundation BA Skills Needed:
- RECENT Healthcare Industry Experience
- At least 5 years of Business Analysis Experience
- Strong WATERFALL experience
- Experience Facilitating Weekly Impactful Meetings
- College Degree
Responsibilities of the Senior BA include:
- SDLC Knowledge
- Agile/Scrum Waterfall &Hybrid
- Business Experience
- Creating Documentation
- Develop Requirements
- Artifact Management
- Project Management Experience
- MS office Suite
- Facilitation/ Communication
- Develops technical Business analysis documents bridging gap between Business problem to IT Solution
- Facilitate Weekly Meetings
- Demonstrates expertise in healthcare domains including functional areas such as Enrollment, Claims, Gov Markets, Medicare/Medicaid.
- Research methodologies and conducts metric reporting.
- Communicates with executive level stakeholders
- Analyzes trends to recommend process and/or operational improvements.
- Prepare detail and summary level reports including written interpretation of analytic results.
- Presents results to management, including data-driven business recommendations and alternatives.
- Part of the team that will lead a platform migration.
- At least 5 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on internal/External consulting, documenting and reviewing Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
- Waterfall and Agile Project Management Methodologies experience- very strong WATERFALL needed
- Prior platform migration is a nice to have.
- Experience working on BRD’s in a specific system
- Strong oral & written communication skills and Business stakeholder management skills
- Good Planning and Coordination skills
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
- Experience in the full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is preferred
- Demonstrated written communication skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- ASSERTIVE, DRIVEN and CONFIDENT with strong ability to drive and facilitate impactful weekly meetings with groups of 30 or more
- Strong Organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Not afraid to come to independent solutions.
- Problem Solver Mentality