A tax technology company is seeking a Lead Software Engineer to join the team. This role is direct hire and 100% remote.
This position is responsible for a broad spectrum of projects from engineering cloud-based solutions to design and implementation of new application features and functionality.
- Architect, design, code, unit test, fully implement and deliver application features with highest quality and security to prevent unauthorized access / use
- Create modular, scalable, testable, tested, performant sub systems which interface via well- defined end points using software engineering best practices such as unit testing, TDD, design patterns
- Implement, test, maintain and support software, based on technical design specifications
- Prepare technical design specifications based on functional requirements and analysis documents
- Review functional requirements, analysis and design documents and provide feedback
- Assist with triage and resolution of issues from customers and internal users
- Work independently to plan, prioritize, and complete high complex critical priority work assignments, as a member of a project team
- Participate in and/or lead architecture and code reviews
- Promote Continuous Improvement by identifying process in efficiencies and quality improvements
- Lead or participate in other projects or duties as assigned
- Provide guidance to and mentor more junior team members
- Will work under minimal supervision