Our client, a Colorado based manufacturing company, is seeking a Lead Software Developer/Architect to join the team. This role in onsite and direct hire.
The Lead Software Developer will lead and manage design, software development, deployment, and support of both internal software solutions and commercial software solutions. Lead and manage resources in implementation of custom software solutions. Expert in software concepts SDLC and change. Employee cultivates strong relationships between business, IT, related outsourcing vendors, and software vendors. Employee is expected to be on-call 24X7 in support of IT’s technology solutions globally.
- Lead as a technical architect in local, global, and their customer & supplier provided solution, which include both internal and POS IT solutions to customers and suppliers.
- Participate and occasionally lead custom software solutions, business intelligence, and integration with hardware, software, and data layers in software solutions
- Lead, drive, and partake in SDLC methodologies including degrees and combinations of Agile, Waterfall methods.
- Subject Matter Expert leading integration of key business functions into architecture, design, development, testing, and implementation of full stack (UI/Presentation, Business Logic, and Database) software solutions.
- RDBMS Expert (SQL Server, Oracle, RDBMS) Expert and it’s integration with software solutions
- Expert knowledge of AWS Ecosystem to provide hands on solutions including architecture, development, and current and future state on technology roadmap.
- Professional experience with connecting frameworks o AWS service such as Redshift, Glue and QuickSight.
- Ability to read and understand requirements and develop backend and front-end/UI applications.
- Experience in managing SDLC enabling a variety of concurrent multi-release software deployments are effective.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, BCS or related degree +8 years relevant experience