Must be eligible for hire without sponsorship
Our client, a global communications and events organization is seeking a CRM Manager focused on the Salesforce platform to join their team. This is a 100% REMOTE role (EST) and is a full-time direct hire role.
The CRM Manager - Salesforce professional will support the full lifecycle implementation and maintenance of SalesForce.com across multiple divisions of the organization. Working in partnership with Salesforce Engineers, Salesforce Product Managers, Support Teams, Business units and colleagues in the IT team to drive delivery of multiple interdisciplinary projects ranging from small-scale maintenance to complex and impactful projects, as well as taking lead on the support of end users queries.
The CRM Manager will work across multiple departments and stakeholders to suggest tools and processes that help extend the platform, generate incremental revenue opportunities, and maximize the lifetime value of all customer relationships.
- Working within the central IT governance structure, and leveraging central IT support or outsourced capabilities where appropriate, the CRM Manager will assist the Head of CRM Support & development in ensuring that the Divisions are empowered by CRM tools to deliver high quality customer experiences in the most productive and profitable ways
- Manage processes and policies that underpin the successful operation of the Salesforce Platforms and ensure data or structural problems are identified and that technical analysis, and propositions to address are crafted.
- Contribute to ensuring the CRM platform is robust and appropriate; analyze and diagnose defects to ensure areas are constantly evaluated with issues addressed, and that functionality is optimized to maximize value to the Informa Divisions.
- Provide project leadership to delivery teams, working with the stakeholders and program managers to provide estimates and costs, ensuring selection of the right resources or vendors, and agile management of CRM resources to deliver projects on time and on cost.
- Working alongside the Engineering and Support teams the CRM Manager will offer guidance on best practice and act as a mentor to ensure successful and effective support ticket resolution, as well as extending the knowledge and skill of the engineers and support analysts
- Experienced in capacity management, planning and allocating work for the team to ensure successful delivery and meeting of organizational objectives
- Ensuring the timely and accurate resolution of all Tier 1-2 support queries into the SalesForce.com Support area, specializing in Tier 3 & 4 case escalations which relate to the enhancement of existing functionality and project requests; becoming an expert in existing platform customizations, as well as leveraging current and emerging SalesForce.com practices, processes, and systems, across all end user functions
- Personally able to configure the SalesForce.com platform, as well as identifying the most appropriate resource, configuration or development solution in line with technical requirements and ensure all testing scripts, process flows, and technical documentation are developed and maintained
- The translation of requirements into technical specifications and design pertaining to the database or data architecture for existing and future SalesForce.com practices, processes, and systems
- Maintenance of the necessary levels of accreditation to be authorized to participate in the Change Management Board and oversee Release management
- Supporting the Head of CRM Support & Development to implement a tailored and scalable SalesForce.com solution that is used consistently across the divisions and provide cover in periods of absence
- Active Salesforce certification (Certified Salesforce Admin)
- 10+ years’ experience in the management of Salesforce Platforms and teams
- Hands on experience with Cloudsense or CPQ+, Docusign, Salesforce Identity and Communities
- Hands on experience of Salesforce Change, Release and Environment Management methodologies in complex multi-disciplinary areas
- Practical experience in running Agile projects and teams
- Line Management experience, both of direct staff, and managed service and outsourced relationship management
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities
- Practical experience in end user support, testing, training, and technical documentation
- Knowledge of the Subscription product design, events industry and/or specific business functions and processes and associated technologies
- Experience working across Americas, EMEA and Asia regions
- Scrum (Agile) project methodologies