Our client, a growing banking institution is seeking stellar candidates to join their ATM Cash Management and Deposit Safe Services team as a Web Developer. This is a direct hire opportunity and Hybrid, with the office located in Newark, DE.
• Adopt, implement, and ensure consistent look and feel of the UI.
• Deliver striking and performant results through hands-on coding of both front-end and back-end technology solutions.
• Investigate and construct proof of concept introducing new and different technology solutions.
• Cooperate in deployment and installation into development, testing, and production environments.
• Interface with system users to ensure full understanding of desired functionality and expectations.
• Organize project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements, using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming languages, and logic.
• Analyze requirements and define technical designs, including class objects and process flows as required.
• Passion for detail, polish, and providing the best UI experience to customers and users.
Job Knowledge and Skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Advanced level implementation experience with front-end development.
• Advanced knowledge of MS SQL Database
• Strong knowledge of Web & Windows services along with WCF services & API's.
• Prefer to have some knowledge of mobile iOS and Android app development.
• Ability to multi-task and stay focused with minimal supervision.
• Strong design and implementation skills
• Strong attention to detail.
• 5+ years’ experience with web and software development.
• 5+ years’ experience writing MS SQL queries and stored procedures.
• Several years of experience building external facing web applications & windows applications.
• Fluid collaboration with Project Management, Quality Assurance and Production Support.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.