6 month contract to hire
No C2C consultants
Hybrid in Fort Washington, PA 3 days/week- local candidates only
No sponsorship available
Our client is a leading provider of nutrition and healthy lifestyle meal solutions with a focus on transforming healthy living for adults. They are seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst to join their team. This is a hybrid position requiring 3 days on site at their brand-new Fort Washington, PA office. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
The eCommerce/Digital Quality Assurance Analyst designs, documents and implements Quality Assurance methods and systems for all software applications for web and Apps for iOS and Android. Adheres to policies and procedures to include the development and implementation of QA processes and works with software developers and business owners to define software validation, tests and plans. Furthermore, the Analyst will execute on these test strategies and plans. Develops and maintains a detailed understanding of the major applications.
- Develops, publishes and implements quality assurance standards and corresponding test plans
- Identifies, organizes, and tracks defect fixes using Jira tracking tools
- Documents test requirements, develops test procedures, tests execution, and tests report outputs per plan and schedule
- Assumes ownership across multiple projects concurrently
- Interacts with Business Owners in the executing User Acceptance Testing and signoff
- Works with the business owners to analyze and elicit additional requirements. Works with the development team to provide technical requirements
- Monitors change management process within Team Track
- Reviews build and release notes
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics. Identifies trends and recommends solutions.
- Monitors, controls and reports on quality measures and completeness for project deliverables.
- Performs mentoring and training to team members or project team in quality assurance standards and test execution.
- External contact in development and execution of test plans and cases involving outside vendors and 3rd party consultants
- Significant contact with internal clients and business owners in gathering requirements and coordinating the execution and signoff of quality assurance testing. Interaction is also required with technical development team in creating test cases and validation of requirements.
- Strong debugging and diagnostic skills. Understands the impacts of program changes. Ensures that business and functional requirements are traceable to the program changes and have been tested by quality assurance team and business owners / end users.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Science or related fields.
- 3-5 years’ experience in requirements analysis, system documentation, development and execution of test plans and test cases for multi-language and multi-platform systems.
- 3-5 years of experience in eCommerce, App testing for iOS and Android. Understanding different aspect of testing Apps on devices and Simulator
- Some experience of Automation for App on iOS or Android.
- Solid understanding of the entire software development life cycle process, including requirements, analysis, design, coding, testing, and documentation across multiple development methodologies (e.g. waterfall, iterative, prototyping, agile).
- Advanced troubleshooting, testing and process skills and knowledge.
- Experience in all phases of functional, regression, acceptance, configuration, and installation testing.
- Project management skills and ability to multi-task across several projects.
- Strong debugging and diagnostic skills.
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills with attention to details.
- Strong self-motivation, work ethic, teamwork and a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Demonstrated capabilities to interact with business owners, end users, project managers, developers, database administrators and system engineers.
- Desired - Basic level programming skills with languages such as Java Script and Web based applications.
- Proficiency with SQL language.
- Experience testing mobile apps, popular Android/iOS devices and/or APIs
- Proficiency with automated testing tools.
- Experience in testing web-based ecommerce applications on multiple environments.
- Experience with application performance and load testing