Role: .NET Developer
Location: Hybrid On-site (2 days per week) - Dallas area (TX)
*W2 Rates ONLY
Our client, a mortgage technology company, is seeking a .NET Software Engineer to join their team! This is a Contract to Hire opportunity!!
The .NET Software Engineer is responsible for the architectural design, development, and deployment of cost-effective & sustainable technical and application solutions to meet business requirements. This person will translate business requirements using complex methods/models to determine appropriate system solutions. The .NET Developer researches, identifies, tests, certifies, and selects technology products required for solution delivery. They will establish and implement technology migration strategies for applications or architectures.
The ideal candidate will be up to speed with the latest client-side frameworks, techniques, and technologies. This .NET Developer must be great at working collaboratively with other teams and know how to take a project from conception to analysis, prototyping, visual design, and implementation. Most of all, we are seeking someone who always keeps the customer's viewpoint front and center at every phase of every project.
- Responsible for the design, development, and deployment of cost effective & sustainable technical and application solutions to meet business requirements.
- Translates business requirements using complex methods/models to determine appropriate system solutions.
- Researches, identifies, tests, certifies, and selects technology products required for solution delivery.
- Establishes and implements technology migration strategies for applications or architectures.
- Committing tested, documented, and reviewed code on a frequent basis, ideally daily
- Working with our Product Management team to settle on requirements
- Estimating scope prior to coding features
- Collaborating with other team members to decompose large tasks into small, testable commits
- Peer Reviews
- Understanding the full scope of a feature and how it will be realized in our UI and used by our customers
- Understanding performance and security consideration for the code we write
- Supporting our products and customers in production
- Actively supporting our continuous journey of applying good architecture and design patterns so that we can do our best work every day.
- 5+ years of experience in .NET software development.
- OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
- At least 2 years’ experience working with Cloud environments – Microsoft Azure preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience working with Docker, Kubernetes or other containerization solutions.
- SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
- Experience in Agile Delivery, Sprint Planning, Scrum Ceremonies, Retrospective and Release Planning.
- Strong development experience in C# Programming language.
- Experience working with microservice-based architectures, creating RESTful
- React.JS, jQuery, .NET CORE, Microservices architecture, Microsoft Azure Cloud, CICD, Docker, Kubernetes, SQL DB, Microsoft SQL Server technology stack.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering, MIS or related years of relevant experience
- Strong experience with version management using Git in a continuous integration environment.
- APIs and other applicable design patterns and principles.
- Experience with testing tools like Selenium is a plus.
- Understanding of React.js and Redux and their core principles.
- Experience with ElasticSearch and Rabbitmq.
- Experience working with application monitoring tools such as New Relic or Azure Application Insights.
- Experience working with less experienced engineers, providing them with coaching and mentorship to help them become better engineers.
- Willingness to learn and apply new skills and technologies.
W2 Rates ONLY