No C2C rates
Must be eligible for hire without sponsorship
Overview: Our client, a worldwide B2B building material manufacturing company, is seeking an experienced and highly technical Sr. Salesforce Solutions Engineer to join their team on a Direct Hire Basis. They are ideally seeking someone who is located in the Greater Philadelphia area that is willing to work a hybrid schedule with weekly or monthly days onsite in Malvern, PA. For the right candidate, they will also consider candidates that are 100% remote. This position does not offer sponsorship.
The Sr. Salesforce Solutions Engineer will lead the design and configurations of Salesforce.com development initiatives, providing industry best practices around force.com technologies and beyond. This candidate provides a thorough understanding of high-tech innovation force.com technologies, including managed package deployments and configurations for Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and bidirectional Integrations into SAP. This role shall manage all relationships with vendors to support Sale, Service and Marketing cloud implementations and will be the liaison for CRM team and other technologies utilized within the organization. This
role will be responsible for supporting all business units and shall work with all stakeholders as projects are initiated for Salesforce. Direct the Salesforce configuration initiatives for the projects and incidents by working independently or with peers in Sales, Service, Marketing Cloud, and Experience Cloud.
- Work with cross-functional teams and management to develop road maps to transition to the future state for converting process builders and leverage flows for existing Salesforce instances.
- Contribute towards the goal of improving business performance through enterprise solutions and capabilities, such as
- Salesforce lightning connect, Salesforce Marketing connect, custom metadata management and data integration from
- ERP systems.
- Oversee and aid team members in force.com configuration activities, including data modeling, data transformation and
- salesforce.com reporting and dashboard development all in the lightning framework.
- Provide oversight for all incidents and recommend optimization for all business units.
- Bachelor's degree required; Masters degree preferred
- 8+ years of information technology experience with significant business exposure on development and configuration
- activities in force.com
- Salesforce Certified Administrator + Platform App Builder (Lightning)
- Knowledge of industry trends is preferred
- Agile experience is preferred.
- Experience in the Manufacturing / Building Materials is preferred.
- Ability to communicate complex analysis in a clear, precise, manner is required.
- Previous experience in Salesforce Sales, Service and Marketing cloud is required in lightning framework.
- Required technical skills around force.com architecture, good working knowledge of Sales, Service and Marketing
- cloud including (IP Warming, Email campaign configuration, sender authentication package, To and from domain
- management) Sales and Service Cloud Integration into ERP technologies such as SAP or Oracle ERP.
- Required exposure to Integrations to and from internal portals to Salesforce.
- Strong team building and think outside of the box mentality.
- The ability to develop relationships with peers and cross functional teams and being able to explain technical concepts
- to non-technical business users.
- Deep expertise in SFE configuration concepts and being able to come up with solutions as needed.
- Experience in requirements elicitation, solution design, development, and deployment of force.com change sets.
- Experience in Sales and Service console configurations is a must and in lightning framework.?