Senior .NET Developer
*3 - 6 month contract-to-hire
*Hybrid - (candidate must live in PA, NJ, or DE. Currently on-site once per month, may change.
Our healthcare client is looking for a Senior .NET Developer for a contract with the potential to convert to a full-time employee.
- 5+ years professional software development experience.
- Analyze, design, modify, build, and deploy applications.
- Experience in Web Application development and support.
- Solid Microsoft Technology stack experience.
- Supports and/or installs software applications and components.
- Translate and document business problems and/or user stories to functional applications.
- Ensures projects are completed within committed time and budget.
- Create detail design artifacts and technical documentation.
- Lead design reviews.
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost-effective solution.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Devise solutions to mitigate and address issues, bottle necks and bugs.
- Maintain code quality.
- Works across multiple applications and allocates time appropriately to meet assigned deadlines.
- Assist in post implementation support and system enhancements.
- Leads in defining system content, structure, and flows.
- Works within all outlined BTS policies for application support and development with emphasis on security standards.
- BA/BS in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent knowledge acquired by work experience and training.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in systems analysis, programming, and design.
- Advanced development skills in ASP.NET; C#; XML, MVC, REST, SOAP, Web services.
- Very good knowledge of .NET Technologies, advanced knowledge ASP.NET Core 3.0 and strong debugging skills.