Overview: Our client, a national mortgage lending and servicing company, is seeking to grow their team by hiring an experienced Marketing Automation Engineer (RedPoint CDP) with expertise in
RedPoint Interaction. This is a long term, 12 month contract opportunity with the opportunity to extend with the opportunity to convert fulltime likely in 2025. This role is 100% REMOTE and must be comfortable working EST hours.
We are seeking a talented
RedPoint Interaction Marketing Automation engineer with expertise in Redpoint Interaction and Redpoint Data Management (RPDM). In this role, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining data-driven solutions that enhance our customer engagement and data management capabilities. Your primary focus will be leveraging the Redpoint CDP platform, specifically RedPoint Interaction (RPI) to implement marketing strategies and creation of a personalized customer experiences.
- Implement the Redpoint CDP to centralize customer data and enable a 360-degree view of customer interactions.
- Work to define data integration requirements, extract, transform, and load (ETL) processes, and ensure data quality and consistency.
- Develop and maintain custom solutions within the Redpoint CDP to support marketing automation, segmentation, and personalization efforts.
- Create and manage efficient data pipelines that facilitate seamless data flow across the organization
- Customize and extend CDP's functionalities to meet specific business needs.
- Monitor and optimize campaign performance and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues related to platform.
- Stay up-to-date with Redpoint's latest features and best practices to ensure efficient use of the platform.
- Ensure accuracy and modifications to existing and future data models to ensure the highest level of accuracy.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Experience building and supporting solutions within the RedPoint application; including RPDM
- Strong experience with RedPoint Interaction to enhance omnichannel customer engagement, real-time interaction management, audience segmentation and data-driven profiles, analytics and dashboards, as well as planning and collaboration.
- Extensive experience in CDP development and configuration.
- In depth understanding and experience supporting marketing initiatives and capturing of customer interactions to drive intelligent campaigning.
- Ability to work with APIs for integrating the CDP with other marketing, CRM, and data systems.
- Strong skills in data integration, data transformation, and Marketing automation.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities.
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting tools.
- Salesforce and Snowflake experience is a plus.
- Knowledge in data modeling and aligning processes.
- Experience with various database systems
- Familiarity with data privacy regulations and best practices.